Friday, January 05, 2007


No Love Like Dog Love



This post goes out to Ree and Morey - and all the dog lovers :)

I "found" this picture on the memory stick of our camcorder, which is need of service and therefore rarely used anymore. I used my photo program to edit it with an oil painting effect and think it captures the moment/memory even better than the original.

It's so Butter & Cream! Taking a rest in their favorite spot (front drive),
with their favorite person.

Alas, they're no longer here in the physical ... but will always be loved and remembered fondly.

3 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Our wonderful girls. I miss them. Thanks for the great photo It's SO them :D

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I can't wait to meet my grandnieces.
Dogs in sunglasses. Imagine Kaluah in sunglasses? I don't think so :D

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I miss my girls.