Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Patience is a Virtue



Patience is a virtue,
possess it if you can,
seldom in a woman,
rarer in a man.

Or, in my case, not!
I think I was absent the day they issued patience.
Thought my "big-day" was to be today.
Alas, it was not
(details pending; I'm working on it!) .


Then again, it was was a great day.
I had nearly a dozen calls (starting w/ Ree),
on whether or not we'd picked up puppy breath (x2). :)
As it stands, Sat 6pm for puppy time.
:::Sigh::::

saying memorized from just a little girl ...
from Nana, the "other voice" in my head
(just one of many sayings; just one of many voices).

5 comments:

rdl said...

I came hoping to see puppies but Sat. is right around the corner. But i know what you mean i have very little patience either.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Did Nana say that saying?

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Love the picture!!

Christine Stonebridge said...

Yep, that's one of Nana's :) Another favorite:

The road to hell was paved good intentions.

:)

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Oh Man. About the puppies, yours will be the luckies going to CNR everyday.
That Road to hell thing is all about me :D